One of the things I get as a souvenir on vacations is a mug. Who doesn’t love a pretty AND practical souvenir?
On our trip to Disney World this past summer (going to link that I realized I never really posted that much about it; there are some great stories, so I’ll have to come back to that) I got what is currently my favorite mug.
- It fits exactly a small pot of coffee.
- It is a “good mug” (by the nebulous Kate Dohl standard)
- It is dishwasher safe (Keith’s very cute Mike Wazowski mug is NOT – boo!)
- It has tons of characters and characteristics of Disney World on it that just make me want to go back.
- It has the same print as our family puzzle souvenir (a very cool puzzle with all shapes and sizes of pieces that the whole family could work on together)