This past Sunday in Sunday School we played a group game of “Three Truths and a Lie” (it tied in to what we were talking about, promise!). For those of you not familiar with this, it’s when you come up with four statements about yourself, one of which is a lie. The catch is, you want to make people pick your “truths” as the lie. It’s a great icebreaker game, which is great because we don’t know the people in our Sunday School class as well as we would like, really.
I’ve played this game many a time before, so I have to say it wasn’t too hard to pick a few statements. Here are our lists – can you spot the lie? (Anyone reading this blog should have no problem!)
- I am a Penn State graduate
- Everyone in my family’s name begin’s with a “K”
- I enjoy trying new and exotic foods
- (I’ll have to come back with the fourth thing; I really can’t remember it)
- I am award-winning speed crocheter
- I am an only child
- I was a member of the Boy Scouts of America
- I have a daughter named Kaitlyn
Leave a comment with your three truths and a lie!